The new Space creation issue has been fixed. But with some caveats though.

After backing up and recreating the database along with “reinstalling” WordPress and creating a test Space, I can safely say that the new Space creation issue has been fixed! 😀

 

However, the software I used to backup the database (MySQL Workbench; phpMyAdmin wasn’t cooperating when I tried to export it from there) seems to have screwed up a bunch of special characters in it, destroying some Space names and blog titles, and I hope to see a fix for that in the future. Also, the dashboard bug still seems to appear, so I can still conclude that it’s most likely a conflicting plugin problem.

 

So if you have a Space and/or blogs with titles that might meet that criteria, I’ll most likely fix it for you, but if otherwise, go ahead and fix it.

 

I’m sorry for the small inconvenience. 🙂

 

~ 45gratest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *