So, Spaces went down again, and for that I apologise. This has made me learn that I really need to implement backups as they can be really important as the last backup I had was when the site last went down.
I have quickly installed the BackWPUp plugin with it backing up to Dropbox. I will start to manually do it on Sundays at 7:30 AM EST.
I will replace Dropbox with a server I’m in the works of getting. I will also get the pro version so that it can do it automatically.
Once again, I apologise for the recent downtime.
I am back from my little break and I got a new feature for everyone!
I have added the ability to allow Two Factor Authentication to Escargot Spaces. This is a good way to help protect your account if you don’t want anyone to access it without your permission and it helps add a second way to guard your account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE 2FA
1. Go to the Escargot Spaces dashboard and click on “Two Factor Auth”.
2. Download Google Authenticator for iOS or Google Play and press the + and click on “Scan a Barcode”
3. Click on Enabled and Save Changes, afer that, take a picture of the barcode you see on the page on your phone
4. Reload and MAKE SURE the 2FA number matches on both your phone and the website BEFORE logging out.
5. Now when you login, you should see this prompt. When you do, open Google Authenticator and type in the code. The codes do expire every minute, so be pretty prompt when typing it in.
Any updates on “Live”?
Not yet, but when there is a development, we will let you know.
I will start to work on ads to promote this website, these will be shown when drafts of those are done.
Thank you everyone for your support.
This means Spaces will no longer have progress temporarily, more about it: http://wink.messengergeek.com/t/im-taking-a-break/2844
For now, we’ve decided to revert back to the old theme and also reopen the site. As suggested by Deathlife23, we will contact Nintel to make a new theme for the website soon, as feedback for the new theme was not good. This new theme may appear around January 2018.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous year, mateus_rebirth.
There are two dates where Escargot Spaces is going to be down.
20/12/2017 and 31/12/2017.
These downtimes will both be at 12:00 AM EST. (5:00 AM GMT).
Apologies for the inconvience.